What is the “Delta-8 Honey Bear?”
Our Delta-8 Honey Bear is ideal for those who wish to get their hemp-derived THC through edibles. We use filtered, USA-produced honey. This honey is perfect on toast, drizzled over oatmeal, or mixed with a hot drink. Bakers will find that it adds a relaxing effect to their breads, cakes, muffins, or pies (do adjust your recipe for the extra moisture and acidity from the honey). Delta-8 THC is a hemp-derived, federally-approved cannabinoid.
What is in the “Delta-8 Honey Bear?”
- Filtered Honey
- Delta 8 THC Distillate
- Food Coloring
- Natural Flavors
Product Size: 240 Grams
Potency per Jar: 600 MG Delta-8 THC
Why use Delta-8?
Delta-8 THC may have beneficial properties, including:
This section is informational and not a guarantee that every user will experience the above effects. Before using our Delta-8 honey, consult your physician. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Directions for the “Delta-8 Honey Bear”
- If taking by itself, use one teaspoon at a time until you are familiar with the effects.
- Add to toast, yogurt, oatmeal, or anything that benefits from added sweetness.
- It is possible to bake with honey, and ours is no exception. Just follow these extra instructions for your recipe.
Warnings and Disclaimers Concerning the Use of Delta-8
- May show up in a THC drug test (Delta-8 only).
- May cause drowsiness.
- Adult use only. Not for use by minors or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your physician before using our “Delta-8 Honey Bears.”
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- The Delta-8 THC in R.A. Royal CBD products is a natural constituent of the industrial hemp plant.
- This product contains a total Delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- The Delta-8 experience varies with each user. We recommend conservative dosing.
- Underage sale prohibited: R.A. Royal CBD does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (USCSA).